Custom polos are a convenient and highly effective way to express your business’ unique corporate identity. Be it for an upcoming conference or event, a sports or social group, or simply for wear around the office, a polo tailored to your exact specifications can make a striking first impression. In short, the marketing power of a custom polo is significant.
As a one-stop shop service, Fenix Custom is self-contained and set up to cater for a broad range of client requirements. We take care of everything, from the initial consultation, through to design development, and subsequently production and shipping.
It’s a process that prioritizes flexibility, and which is underpinned by our finely tuned manufacturing techniques, allowing you to develop a polo in line with your specific requirements.
So, what exactly does the process involve?
- Initial contact and brief – we’ll get you to provide a rundown of your requirements. You can do this via our website, requesting a free no-obligation, personalized quote and free design mock-up (you’ll find the link at the top). Alternatively, you can get in touch via our website’s custom contact form, directly via email, or can give us a call. Our contact details can be found here.
- What we need – in addition to a brief description of your requirements, we’ll need your exact Pantone colors (if required), along with your logo in a high-res format.
- Concept – based on your brief, we’ll then design your concept, or alternatively we can provide you with storyboard design options created by our in-house design team.
- Minimum quantity – while there is no minimum quantity, it’s worthwhile keeping in mind that prices for small quantities can be significantly higher per unit. We usually recommend ordering at least 30 units.
- Lead time – you should allow at least 30 days from final approval of your design through to dispatch from our warehouse (also keep in mind that certain manufacturing techniques may be more time consuming, while delivery times may vary).
Complementing your unique design, quality is an in-built component of the Fenix Custom range. Our polos are made with high-quality fabrics, featuring:
- Moisture-wicking – draws moisture away from the body to the outer surface of the fabric (where it evaporates), helping to keep you dry.
- Heat transfer (breathability) – lightweight breathable polos help keep you cool.
- Mobility – our polo fabric construction and composition provides optimal comfort and unrestricted movement.
Fenix Custom has worked with clients around the world – from American Express, to the European Tour, Ricoh Thailand, BlueScope, AIG, the Hong Kong Golf Club and many more – developing high-quality apparel and accessories, tailored to exact specifications.
See what are clients say about us here, and find further information at:
Fenix Custom catalogue
Fenix Custom Facebook
About Fenix XCell
Established in 2008, Bangkok-based Fenix XCell has carved out a strong market niche in Thailand and neighboring Southeast Asian countries. It has expanded to service key global markets, with its Fenix Custom and Private Estate business arms driving worldwide growth.
As an international brand, Fenix XCell now presides over a growing global network of office locations, authorized partners and distributors.