The importance of high-quality safety and protective workwear, suitable for specific workplace applications, cannot be stressed enough. At Fenix Custom, we understand health and safety is a strong focus for companies across all aspects of operations, helping to protect employees when carrying out their day-to-day tasks.
Of course, each industry has its own individual requirements. From construction and agriculture, to retail, energy, transport, waste management, mining and manufacturing, the safety and protective workwear required across different types of operations can vary significantly.
With workwear of this sort, high-quality materials and attention to detail matters, with reliability and durability key concerns. Ultimately, you need to know that it will hold up in demanding conditions and can go the distance.
Fenix Custom draws on 15 years’ experience in safety and protective workwear and woven PPE products, providing:
- A highly integrated and efficient network – our Asian operations span several factories and sourcing and quality control offices, providing us the capacity to ramp up operations as required. In addition to this, we have strong sourcing capabilities for fabrics and accessories throughout the region.
- Top-quality workmanship – our workmanship is of the highest order, comparable to high-end European safety and protective workwear brands, while all our fabrics are EN Certified.
- Dedicated team – our team is highly experienced, motivated and knowledgeable about all aspects of the industry, and above all dedicated to producing top-quality products for our clients.
- Hi-vis and fire-retardant workwear – we have extensive experience producing this type of apparel.
- One-stop shop service – leave it to us. We take care of everything, from the moment of order through to delivery. We also liaise with freight forwarders for competitive rates and timely shipments.
Fenix Custom provides bespoke designs specific to your corporate branding, with a guaranteed quick turnaround time.
The photographs of garments were taken at our new Bangkok showroom.
Further information can be found here: https://www.fenix-custom.com/